31.3.08

Handbook



This afternoon, I completed a major project that I've been working on for several months off and on: a handbook for managing the child sponsorship project with Impact Ministries. As I will be leaving Guatemala in 3 1/2 months, I will also be leaving my duties as manager of the sponsorship program. This handbook is meant to ensure that I don't get 10 emails a day with questions about the program after I leave.

The handbook has 50 pages with 17 sections in it, complete with step-by-step procedures, policies, examples, and screen shots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn blogger......lets try this again.

From experience, what you think makes perfect sense when you wrote it, will not make any sense to the person who reads it. Therefore, expect at least 5 emails a day.

Anonymous said...

It is nice to finish something especially when it is a big project. LOL at Sirdar's comment. I hope he is incorrect.