Every scripture inspired of God is also profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for instruction which is in righteousness.As a Christian, I have strong affection to the Bible, without it, my faith in Jesus Christ would make no sense (some say it makes no sense even with the Bible - other discussion). I do not however adhere to statements 1-4. I think they are an affront to my intelligence. And none of these statements is supported by this verse in Timothy!
2 Timothy 3:16 (ASV)
1. In what does the Bible teach us? (Justice)
2. The Bible is completely (true).
3. It is the highest (authority) that exists.
4. The Bible tells us of all the knowledge and the purposes of God (that we need to know in order to live in victory with God).
5. The Bible teaches us what is necessary of the plan that God has to save the sinner.
I have a serious issue with making claims based on the Bible that can not be validated. There is plenty of truth and discussion in the Bible without a necessity to make outlandish claims.
I'm not going to comment on my feelings towards finishing sentences based on readings as a manner of teaching.