1.8.06

Spotted

I've lived in 15 communities (5 provinces & 3 countries) since I was born. That's an average of moving to a new town every 2 years. Because of these frequent migrations, I have had to be very proactive in maintaining contact with my close friends. This blog and my website are one way to keep in touch - it's always there if anyone wants to see what I'm up to or contact me.

Sometimes, it can be quite difficult to track down friends. Friends who move and don't forward their addresses. Friends who don't answer their phone. Friends who never check their email.



I managed to get a quick glimpse of this friend through Matt, a guy who was passing through Tactic and loaded his photos on my computer to free up space on his digital camera.

Anyway. Tey, you can run, but you can't hide. Others are much better at hiding, Kris for example.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I think Tey (and Kris for that matter) should make their lack of communication up to you by coming for a visit.

myla said...

that's funny! you can spot Kris here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/justinjeffery/190410818/in/set-72157594200380006/