- Because of his dad David
- He takes lots of wives and concubines but he does not love them all equaly and that is wrong
- He starts walking in the opposite direction
- He got 1000 women to sleep with. After asking for all wisdom.
Q: Who are Chemosh and Ashtoreth?
- They were eli's wicked sons
- They were samuel's very bad sons
- Sons of Saul
- They were two priests who did not want to say were david was
Q: Give a lesson we can learn about David and include a brief description of the event in David's life that teaches us this lesson.
- you should never underestimate you enemys because saul underestimated david and david snuck into his camp twice
- snecking behind someonse back and lying can get you into some deep stuff. When david lied to the philistines.
- you can never be too safe b/c he dies
Q: List the 3 books of the Bible that are said to have been written by Solomon.
- half of Saul
- Song of Saul
- Kings 1st and 2nd
Q: List 2 events in Samuel's childhood.
- He Ummm... he did stuff with his masters
- He Ummm... he did stuff with other children