1. I miss having long hair.
2. I am currently in the middle of 10 books.
3. I am a very slow reader.
4. Since April 15, 2007, I have watched 299 movies and have blogged about them all (except the last 6 which I plan on doing this weekend).
5. Math was always my favorite subject in school and now I teach Pure Math 10.
6. I am a worst case scenario thinker. I discovered this on my first day cycling across Canada.
7. I have owned 3 different models of the iMac (G4, G5, Intel Duo Core)
8. Since the age of 12 I have kept longer fingernails on my right hand so that I could play classical guitar.
9. I get very worked up about politics because most people aren't aware of underlying issues that aren't discussed in the media.
10. I am a non-denominational Christian.
11. I was the yearbook co-editor of my school in grade 11.
12. I turned down a large scholarship at a prestigious Canadian university and went to Canadian University College instead.
13. My favorite food is fresh cherries. I've eaten them once in the last 3.5 years.
14. I've spent 4 years of my life living on foreign soil.
15. I've played tuba, trombone, and french horn in 5 different concert bands.
16. I want to live on a commune. I want this badly. That was even my goal stated in my grade 11 yearbook.
17. Making lists is enormously enjoyable.
18. I do my own taxes. And Amber's too. I learned how to do them while observing a low level high school math class when I was training to become a teacher.
19. This is my fourth year teaching in Canada and the only course I've taught twice is grade 10 math. I'm a pro at first year teaching.
20. My favorite composer is Jean Sibelius - an alcoholic Finn who wrote melancholy symphonies and tone poems.
21. Nehemiah is my favorite book of the Bible. My favorite verse is John 21:25
22. I manage money quite well.
23. My favorite contemporary author is Douglas Coupland.
24. I cry easily. Guatemala was tough.
25. I am the same height as my wife.