1.6.12

I can't slack off and not label stuff!



Fact One: We are selling our home and moving so I am packing.

Fact Two: I am an archivist. I think it is important to maintain records of our past - letters, recordings, photos, videos, a few mementos . . .

Fact Three: We have twelve labelled cassette tapes of either Amber or I speaking sweet messages to each other when we were long distance dating or music recordings - me playing guitar back in junior high and my high school jazz band recorded for a CBC program).

Fact Four: I also have 8 cassettes that have nothing written on them.


Fact Five: We no longer have a cassette tape player.

What am I to do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ask to carpool with Don Stephenson. I'm pretty sure his VW has a tape deck.

Richard

Anonymous said...

Ask to carpool with Don Stephenson. I think his VW has a tape deck.

Richard