- People who buy new luxury vehicles generally replace their vehicles within five years
- Vehicles do not typically require any major repairs in their first five years.
- People who can afford to buy new luxury vehicles, do not typically drive them into the ground as they can afford alternative transportation for long distance trips.
- Five-year-old luxury vehicles cost about the same as new midrange vehicles, but they have all the perks of luxury vehicles and they probably will not have registered many kilometres so they will garner appeal.
- The cost of repairing luxury vehicles is high - highly specialized parts and high dealership labour rates.
- Do not under any circumstances buy used luxury vehicles.