20.8.08

Uncle Zaak

I became an uncle twice over in the past three weeks thanks to each of my two dear sisters.

My niece Abigail was born to Saison and Dean at the end of July.

My nephew Kai was born to Salomé and Brad last night.

I just realized that these little ones are going to cost me money. I better start appealing to my sisters (2) and sister-in-laws (4) to limit the number of their offspring or I'll be broke with birthday and Christmas gifts down the road. On the positive side, I'll get to corrupt (in a good way) some children that aren't my own.

So, congrats to the new parents. I look forward to watching them grow into admiring neice and nephew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the whole family on the new arrivals.

Anonymous said...

THANKS ZAAK. I FEEL THE SAME OF YOUR LITTLE WHIPPER SNAPPERS!
-SALO,E